The subtle energy that flows through ALL LIFE is commonly referred to as “chi”, “prana” or life force. We are in fact, living in an ocean of energy – connected at different levels.
Everything within the universe is made up of energy that vibrates at different frequencies, or vibrational qualities. The rate of frequency, is vibration. Vibrational frequency.
Positive energy raises your vibration to a higher state of being.
By raising your vibration, it allows you to align with the life you want – and are meant to live, overflowing into all aspects of your life, including:
~ physical body
~ increased health/wellbeing
~ balanced energy
~ higher consciousness
~ feeling love + sharing love
~ feelings of joy, peace & fulfilment
Many things can contribute to vibrational energy. These include, but are not limited to; nutritionally beneficial whole foods, the quality of our thoughts and feelings, spending time in nature (I am sitting outside on my property – amongst the trees as I write this. It’s where I feel sooo connected + inspired), expressing gratitude, exercise, spending time with animals, exposure to minimal pollutants and pure therapeutic essential oils, to name a few.
Doing what we love – what makes our heart pound.
Vibrational healing allows us to tap into our personal energy field to transmute and manipulate our frequency/vibration – e.g. through meditation, reiki/energy healing, yoga, chakra balancing, using essential oils etc.
There are strong links between a person’s frequency level and their health.
A tangible way, that can be achieved on a daily basis – is through the use of pure essential oils. Pure essential oils have the highest frequencies of any measured natural substance. They are a powerful influencer of moods, peace, tranquility, energy, focus & overall wellness.
The scent’s of essential oils can evoke memories – times when you felt happiest. Unbridled joy. Scent is our most primal instinct and imprints our consciousness on a cellular level.
My top essential oils for increasing your vibration:
- Arborvitae – a cleansing + purifying agent. A warming + earth aroma, known as the “tree of life”. Use during meditation, for a sense of peace.
- Balance – a powerful grounding blend, anchoring you to mother earth. Tranquility.
- Citrus oils – (Wild orange, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Litsea) are uplifting + can increase energy. Filling you with sunshine and a sense of joy. Energising + stimulating to the spirit.
- Clary Sage – promotes a sense of balance to the emotions. Soothing.
- Frankincense – It’s believed that the oil transmits messages to the the brain, which is known to influence the nervous system. A spiritual tonic.
- Lavender – a tonic for calming, relaxation + improved sleep. Rub a little lavender, diluted in a carrier oil into your third eye, or behind your ears before meditating. It will help you to relax and vibrate higher.
- Passion – igniting your enthusiasm for life, rekindling excitement + joy. Inspiration.
- Peppermint -harnesses focus + energy.
- Motivate – replacing negative emotions with confidence + courage. Unleashing creativity and drive.
- Sandalwood – helping to shed negativity + improve positive vibes.
- Vetiver – an exotic aroma – calming + grounding on the emotions.
Ready to re-align your harmonic wellness in a natural way + get started with essential oils? I am here to help! Email me @ email@example.com
Or, if you are getting them feels… you can shop for pure essential oils here.
I am so bloody passionate about these gifts from nature.
Be mindful that less is more with essential oils – due to their potency. Always consult dilution guides for appropriate use.
With great love + wellness,
Please note. All material on this site is provided for information only, and may not be construed as personal medical advice to diagnose or treat. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
The author claims no responsibility or liability, for any loss or damage incurred by use of information provided by this site.